Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart
By Editions GLD
Strawberry and Mascarpone Tart. Discover our recipe.
- Lime Cream
- Zest of 1 lime
- scant 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1 stick of butter
- Whipped cream and mascarpone
- 4.5 oz mascarpone
- 1/4 tsp whipping cream whipped
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 8 oz strawberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cream lime and lime zest. Mix the egg yolks and sugar, add the lime juice, cook in a bain-marie. Cool to 100 ° F and then add the butter. Mix.
Whip mascarpone with sugar. Combine whipping cream gradually with the mascarpone.
Assemble in a tart ring 6' in diameter with a sweet dough. Pre bake pie shell for a golden brown color, top with a layer of lemon cream 1cm.
Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the cream to set. Using a pastry bag, fill with mascarpone cream and make a row of peaks on top of pie. Place halved strawberries between each row of mascarpone.
You'll also love
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Brasted's Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Cutie Citrus Crush 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheese Tarts 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Grinch Kabobs 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.