Doc's Santa Fe Fajitas
A delicious new twist on traditional fajitas.
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 lbs Med shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large purple onion
- 1 Tsp vegetable oil
- Flour tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix together soy sauce and limejuice and pour over shrimp in large plastic bag or bowl.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
In a large skillet or wok, cook bell peppers and onion in hot oil over high heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add shrimp and marinade to skillet.
Cook about 2 minutes until shrimp are pink.
Return vegetables to pan and heat through.
Serve with flour tortillas.
You'll also love
- Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchinni 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Green BBQ Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Grilled Tuna 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Gravy 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Coastal Coconut Key Lime Coolers 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Review this recipe