Asian Grilled Tuna
Grilled tuna with Asian spices
- -soy sauce
- -olive oil
- -juice one one lime
- -tuna steak
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make a sauce using the wasabi, soy sauce, olive oil and lime juice. Mix well until fully diluted.
Use this sauce to marinate the tuna steaks; reserve some of the sauce for later.
When tuna steaks have marinated for about 20 minutes, grill in a grill pan until half-cooked. Take out, drizzle remaining sauce over tuna, and eat with mango-cabbage salad.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.