Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chicken base
- pan drippings
- 4-5 cups water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
on medium to low heat, melt butter then add flour. cook off the flour to look like sludge.
fill sauce pan halfway with water stir till thicken.
soy sauce or beef base pepper garlic powder chicken base and if you have you can add pan drippings from the meat you are cooking.
you must constantly whisk until it is of the heat and done
You'll also love
- Horseradish Sauce 4/5 (30 Votes)
- pesto cubes from the garden 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Asian Soy sauce Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe