Asian Soy sauce Chicken
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast dice 3-6 breasts
- 3 pkgs of chicken top ramen
- soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 26mins
Cost Average budget
Brown chicken. Set aside when cooked.
Boil ramen. Drain noodles and leave 1/4 of the water left in the pot and add seasoning. Continue cooking til water is evaporated
Add noodles to chicken, add soy sauce to taste. saute for 4 minutes. Enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.