Asian Soy sauce Chicken
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast dice 3-6 breasts
- 3 pkgs of chicken top ramen
- soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 26mins
Cost Average budget
Brown chicken. Set aside when cooked.
Boil ramen. Drain noodles and leave 1/4 of the water left in the pot and add seasoning. Continue cooking til water is evaporated
Add noodles to chicken, add soy sauce to taste. saute for 4 minutes. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Mama's Fried Chicken 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Boiled Dinner 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chinese Cabbage 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe