25 Salads That Were Made To Be Sandwiches
Sometimes a salad is just not enough on its own... discover these 25 salads that are better served on bread.
1/25 View slideshow
© Two Peas & Their Pod
Cobb Salad Sandwich
For a towering sandwich masterpiece, try this cobb salad sandwich. Each ingredient is piled up one by one until it looks ready to fall, then whack on a slice of bread and open wide!
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article