Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Breast skinless boneless
- Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Sour cream (little container)
- Ritz Crackers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil chicken breast and then chop up into bite sized pieces.
Mix chicken, soup, and sour cream together.
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Place mixture in a dish about the size of a 9x9 pan.
Crumb up Ritz Crackers and put on top of mixture in pan.
Bake for 30 minutes and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Sweet Chili Chicken 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tater tot casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Crescent Roll Chicken And Cheese... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon wraps 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe