Parmesan Crusted Chicken
juicy chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayo 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese 4 boneless
- skinless chicken breast 4 TSP.italian bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
combine mayo with cheese arrange chicken on a baking sheet top with mixture sprinkle with bread crumbs bake at 425 degrees for 20 min. or until chicken is cooked threw.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.