Parmesan crusted chicken recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Parmesan crusted chicken recipes
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
juicy chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayo 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast 4 TSP.italian bread crumbs
Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken
Preheat oven 375 degrees
- 1 stick butter melted
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 tsps. parsley
- 1/2 tbsp seasoned salt
- 2 pkg. Ritz Crackers, crushed
Parmesean crusted chicken
Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy) and spread ...
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Food's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, about 1 1/4 lbs. total weight or about 5 ounces per breast
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
By Janice Ellison
Crisp flavorful chicken strips
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1 egg, 3 tbls butter