Parmesan chicken recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Parmesan chicken recipes
Parmesan Chicken Breast
Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Parsley
- 1/4 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Whisk together the egg and milk
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- or more
- 1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 400F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well
- 4 boneless
- skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar (26 oz) pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Permasan Crusted chicken
Combine mayo and cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellman's Mayo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast
- 4 tsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs
Grilled Parmesan Chicken
from Auntie Deanna
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup grated parmasan
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tsp worcheshire