The best chicken parmesan sandwich recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Chicken parmesan sandwich recipes
Chicken Parmesan Crescents
Cook chicken strips according to package directions
- 8 chicken strips, fully cooked (I used Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
The 8 ultimate secrets for perfect homemade pasta
Can you guess what they are?
Beeaded cheese covered chicken breast with pasta
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs
- 1 To 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- Pasta sauce of your choice
10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Check out these delicious pizza recipes that you've got to taste at least once in your life!
Quick Chicken Parmesan
Place the chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish
- 4 Skinless, bonesless chicken breast halves
- 2 Cups Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 2 OZ shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of 16 oz Package spaghetti cooked and drained
Crock Pot Parmesan Chicken
Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your crockpot
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
- favorite jarred marinara sauce