The best chicken parmesan sandwich recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Chicken parmesan sandwich recipes
Chicken Parmesan Crescents
Cook chicken strips according to package directions
- 8 chicken strips, fully cooked (I used Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
The 8 ultimate secrets for perfect homemade pasta
Can you guess what they are?
Beeaded cheese covered chicken breast with pasta
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs
- 1 To 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- Pasta sauce of your choice
10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Check out these delicious pizza recipes that you've got to taste at least once in your life!
Quick Chicken Parmesan
Place the chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish
- 4 Skinless, bonesless chicken breast halves
- 2 Cups Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 2 OZ shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of 16 oz Package spaghetti cooked and drained
Crock Pot Parmesan Chicken
Spread the 1 TBSP of olive oil into the bottom of your crockpot
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
- favorite jarred marinara sauce