10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Pizza. Need we say more? Everyone has their favorite pizza, but now it’s time to step out of your comfort zone and try some new, exciting variations! Check out our top 10, finger-licking-good pizza recipes that you absolutely MUST try!
1/10 View slideshow
Pizza with beets and zucchini
For all the vegetarians out there, meat-free pizza choices are usually quite sad. So it’s time to kick things up a notch by adding thin slices of beets and zucchini. Try using a food chopper to get the slices as thin as you possibly can. Then add them on top of a bit of tomato sauce, lots of olive oil and some thinly sliced garlic. We call this ‘vegetarian-heaven!’
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... 10 gourmet condiments that will change...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article