- Spaghetti Noodles
- Can of Rotel
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil Pasta as well as fry chicken in skillet, while boiling chop up Velveeta into cubes.
Pre heat oven to 350
Drain Pasta, Mix in Velveeta,Rotel and Chicken
Mix well and place in desired baking dish, bake for 25mins or until bubbling.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Chicken Rotini 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
- "Beef" Stroganoff 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed Green Peppers 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Braised Basil Chicken 2.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Fresh Homemade Pasta 3.3/5 (293 Votes)
- Grandma Jensens Spaghetti 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Homemade Rice A Roni 3.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.