Cheesy Chicken Rotini
- 1 full sized block of Velveeta (You can probably use whatever type of cheese you want that melts and tastes best for you
- but I've become a fan of this with this recipe)
- 1-2 cans of Rotel Diced tomatoes (Flavor of your choice)
- Crushed Red Peppers (Amount of your choice for spice preference)
- Package of Rotini Noodles
- or fresh Chicken Breast
- or fresh broccoli
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake the chicken breasts and season to preferred flavor (Be it cajun, mexican, or italian, etc.)
Boil noodles (also until desired tenderness)
Steam broccoli (and yet again, until desired tenderness)
Once the chicken is cooked to desire, SHRED it, don't slice it, shredding it will help it mix easier)
Mix Velveeta and milk together and melt for easy mixing.
Mix the chicken, noodles, broccoli, Rotel tomatoes, and Velveeta together in a large frying pan, or preferably a large boiling pot (no need to turn on high heat, just stir enough to get all the items mixed together well).
For the crushed red peppers, you can add as much as you like, the more, the spicier.
You'll also love
- Chicken Spaghetti 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Thai Salad 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheese Stuffed Tofu 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Cucumber salad with olives and... 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Pasta meal 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.