How to make the best ooey gooey cheesy pull-apart bread
This cheesy pesto pull-apart bread is the ultimate soft, melty indulgence to bake up and share with your family and friends. You can use any kind of cheese you like. We recommend Swiss for its sweet nuttiness or sharp cheddar, which will melt perfectly into the bread cracks for maximum gooeyness.
Cheesy pesto pull-apart bread
Cheesy garlic bread is so '90s. Stimulate your taste buds with this insanely delicious pull-apart bread oozing with melted cheese and pesto. It's so delicious, you don't even need garlic.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!