Macaroni and Cheese
Rate this recipe 3/5 (21 Votes)
- 8 oz. Box of Elbow noodles
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 8 oz. Velveeta Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cook and drain macaroni as directed on the package.
Put cooked macaroni, butter, salt, pepper and cheese into a baking dish and stir the best you can. It will still remain lumpy.
Cover with milk and cook uncovered at 375 degrees for 15 mins.
Stir and sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.
Cook for 5 more minutes.
You'll also love
- Green Apple Ginger Polenta 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Feijoada 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Rotini 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 2.9/5 (271 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cocktail Dogs 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Savories- Corn Dogs 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe