Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich
Tasty way to use leftovers!
- roast beef meat thinly sliced
- long white buns
- 2 pickles sliced horizontally
- horseradish sauce
- cheese mozza slices
- browned onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Spread mayo on the bun. Place slices of roast beef on one side, pour gravy with browned onions, cheese on top, pickles, mustard, horseradish sauce.
Close the bun. Slice in two.
You can use different cheese. For pickles, use Polskie Ugorky, no garlic.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (458 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (347 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- 2 by 2 Grilled Cheese and Egg... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Leftover-Turkey Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.