Salad - Chicken
Basic chicken salad.
- 1 chicken breast
- 4 chicken tights
- 3 bay leafs
- 2 tsp sweet dill pickle relish
- 1 celery stick
- 2 and 1/2 tbs mayo
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Cook your chicken with bay leaf and little pinch of salt.
Using two forks shred the chicken meat, getting rid of all the bones and bay leaf. Add chopped celery.
Mix mayo with sweet relish, salt, pepper and sugar. Add to the meat mixture and stir well.
You'll also love
- General tso 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Pasta 3.3/5 (6 Votes)
- EGG SALAD 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Vegan Fish Fillet 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- pinata chicken sandwich 3.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Salad 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Curry Chicken and Pasta Salad 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.