Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Marinade
- 1 lb chicken breast diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- oil fry frying
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp hoisen sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp gineger & garlic paste
- 4 green onions chopped
- sesame seeds and green part of spring onions for garnishing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with white pepper, salt, egg, cornflour, flour. Deep fry it. Remove it with a slotted spoon and place on paper lined plate.
Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Keep it aside.
Heat oil in a wok. Fry ginger & garlic paste. Add green oniions. Stir in the sauce mixture. let it until it becomes thick. Add in the fried chicken and close the flame.
Garnish with green part of the spring onions and sesame seeds.
serve hot with boiled rice or noodles.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Pasta 3.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- GENERAL TAO'S TOFU 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Traditional Teriyaki Chicken 2.7/5 (159 Votes)
- Noodle Salad Dressing 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef with Onions and Star Anise 2.9/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe