Noodle Salad Dressing
From Carole Matiowsky.
Rate this recipe 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 pkg. flavouring from noodles
Mix together ingredients.
Serve over romaine lettuce with broken up dry noodles and sunflower seeds.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.