Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad
- 1 box shaped pasta
- 1 can albacore tuna
- 3/4 C mayo or (1/2 mayo and 1/4 C sour cream)
- 1 C frozen peas
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil pasta and rinse with cold water.
Steam and cool peas.
Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Serve or chill.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Sour Spareribs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Indian Carrot Salad 3.1/5 (275 Votes)
- Pancakes stuffed with sausage and... 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Jeffs old fashion potato salad 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Mushroom and Broccoli Pasta Salad 2.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Marinated Seared Tuna 3/5 (292 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Salad 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.