Vegan Fried Steaks
Thses steaks are similar to chicken fried steaks.
- 1 cup wheat gluten
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 pkg cream of vegetable soup powder
- 1/2 tbsp sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 cube mushrooms bullion
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup soymilk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine wheat gluten and spices.
Boil soymilk, broth, liquid smoke, and oats, cook 5 minutes.
Add wheat gluten mixture to oats.
Put into a greased square dish overnight.
Cut into 6 slices. Fry in sesame oil about 5 minutes both sides or until browned.
You'll also love
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Kaleberry Smoothie 4/5 (64 Votes)
- VEGAN CRAB LIKE CAKES 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Crumb Cake 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Vegan Bbq Ribs 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Scrambled Shots 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Selle de Lapin Faci aux Pruneaux... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.