- Protein powder (optional)
- Fresh or frozen kale
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Non-dairy, non-soy milk – almond, coconut, rice, or hemp milk
- ½ of a fresh or frozen banana (optional)
- Ice cubes (if you didn’t use frozen ingredients)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour the ‘milk’ into a blender.
Measure out 1-2 scoops of the protein powder (depending on the package instructions).
Wash and tear the kale and put in the blender.
Pour in some blueberries.
If you want to make the smoothie extra thick, add in a bit of banana.
If you want to make the smoothie extra cold, drop in some ice cubes.