Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie
Naturally sweet blueberry coffee breakfast smoothie is a quick and tasty way to start your day!
- ½ cup Rolled Oats (90g)
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries (125g)
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- 6 Dates
- 1 cup Almond Milk (250ml)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
In a blender, combine the oats, blueberries (rinsed), instant coffee, dates and milk.
Process until smooth.
Serve right away!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Baby Food: Blueberry & Spinach... 4.1/5 (79 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Trudy's Austrian Coffee 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Brioche 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Orange- Peach Drank 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.