Instant Pot Chicken Stock
Instant Pot Chicken Stock is the perfect base for various dinners. This homemade pressure cooker stock is easy, quick and hassle-free.
- 2 lb Chicken Pieces , carcasses, feet, wings
- A handful of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Medium Carrots
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 quarts Water
- A Squeeze of Lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Place all the ingredients in your instant pot.
Lock the lid in its place and turn the steam release to SEALING position. Press MANUAL button and adjust the time to 40 minutes.
When the cooking is finished, leave the pressure drop naturally before opening (or wait 20 minutes before releasing it manually).
Let it cool down before pouring into jars (use a mesh sieve to get clear stock).
You'll also love
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.8/5 (74 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pie Crust 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade fondant 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- sugar free shake 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.