Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach Smoothie
- 1 kiwi
- 2 apricots
- 1 yellow peach
- 2 mint leaves
- A little lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 glass of milk
- 3 ice cubes
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare your fruit by washing, peeling and cutting them into pieces. Put all your fruit in the blender with milk and mint.
Place your mixture through a chinois (optional but I hate pieces).
Put all in blender with sugar, lemon juice and ice cubes.
Mix at full power and end with the key pulse for ice. Pour into a pretty glass, garnish with sliced fruit.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.3/5 (385 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (390 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (338 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (223 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.