Kiwi recipes - 2 recipes
Research one of our delicious recipes with kiwi. Kiwi fruit are great in a wide variety of recipes from smoothies to salads!
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Kiwi recipes
Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach Smoothie
Prepare your fruit by washing, peeling and cutting them into pieces
- 1 kiwi
- 2 apricots
- 1 yellow peach
- 2 mint leaves
- A little lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 glass of milk
- 3 ice cubes
Drink- Iced Kiwi Tea
Place cubed kiwi into 4 tall glasses
- 4 kiwi fruit cubed
- 2 ½ cups cold black tea
- ¾ litre lemon juice
- ½ cup golden syrup or honey
- chilled soda or mineral water as needed