Drink- Iced Kiwi Tea
- 4 kiwi fruit cubed
- 2 ½ cups cold black tea
- ¾ litre lemon juice
- ½ cup golden syrup or honey
- chilled soda or mineral water as needed
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place cubed kiwi into 4 tall glasses.
Combine tea, lemon juice and honey.
Pour over kiwi, then top up with soda or mineral water.
Garnish with slices of kiwi fruit.
Make ice with fruit or frozen tea, so it won't water down your drink!
You'll also love
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Drinks- Iced Cappuccino 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cheese Sauce (using dry milk) 3.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Asian Cream Soda Drink 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Peach Pleasure 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Chicken Bake 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.