Drinks- Iced Cappuccino
- can be made with regular coffee or decaf:
- 2 oz. boiling water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute Equal)
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup 15% cream. (or chocolate milk...or regular milk)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix first 3 ingredients together to make a syrup, put into blender.
Add ice cubes and blend until slushy.
Add cream and blend until frothy.
You'll also love
- Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Classic Sugar Cookies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Nanking Cherry Liquer 3.9/5 (85 Votes)
- Strawberry Carpaccio 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- orange freeze 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fireside Coffee 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.