Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake
Tasty, mixed with delight of Reeses®. Try it, its very easy and very chocolaty. Get chocolate wasted w/ me & others. LOL, but for real, try it.
- Chopped Reeses® (or the mini version of Reeses® )
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup® (or regular chocolate milk)
- Milk (if using Hershey's Chocolate Syrup®)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (or chocolate for more chocolaty ice cream)
- USEFUL TOOLS NEEDED
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cost Average budget
Scoop a couple scoops of ice cream into blender.
Add milk and Hershey's Chocolate Syrup® (or chocolate milk)
After add Reeses®
set blender on normal or higher speed for about 2 minutes or less. (Check every 30 sec to 1 minute)
Pour into cup and Enjoy the chocolaty/penut buttery goodness.
If allergic to penut butter try using York Peppermint Pattie®
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!