Beth's cream cheese dip
This cream cheese and cool whip makes an awesome topper for cupcakes, bagels, and a dip for pretzels.
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce of cool whip topping
- 1 package of pudding mix ANY flavor
- 1 cup of mixed strawberries or ANY berries you like
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl mix the cream cheese and cool whip together until fluffy. Add the powder sugar and then pudding mix. mix completely. Add fruit. Use on bagel or cupcakes, or dip pretzels.
You can make a strawberry dip by using strawberries and strawberry gelatin or coconut by mixing coconut flakes and coconut pudding. You can use chocolate pieces and chocolate pudding. Also bananas and banana pudding. You can use honey and walnuts and cinnamon also.
You'll also love
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Yule Log 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Cherry Rice Treats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Choco chip Whip 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Hanky Pankies 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Delicious Red Pepper Pecan Cheese... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe