- 1 pound Hamburger Meat
- 1 pound Sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper
- Rye Bread or Baguette Rounds
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a skillet brown hamburger meat and sausage. Drain off any excess fat. Add the spices and the cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
Spread mixture onto bread. Arrange bread on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Nia imani's truffles 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamed Corn 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Delicious Red Pepper Pecan Cheese... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (108 Votes)
- Extreme Nacho mix 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Piggies In A Blanket 4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.