- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 - 20 oz pkg frozen corn
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Thaw corn. Add liquid ingredients with corn in pot over stove and add dry ingredients.
Cook over low heat.
You'll also love
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple carpaccio with saffron 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Mint Julep Simple Syrup 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Yucca Flower Potato Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Casserole 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Garlic Potatoes 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Corn & Pea Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- strawberry delight 2.6/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!