- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 - 20 oz pkg frozen corn
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Thaw corn. Add liquid ingredients with corn in pot over stove and add dry ingredients.
Cook over low heat.
You'll also love
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup 4/5 (17 Votes)
- super simple potatoe wedges 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chi Corn Broc 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Garlic Potatoes 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Carmel Sauce Grandpères 4/5 (5 Votes)
- garlic spinach 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!