- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter
- cut in pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix.
Stir well, pour into 2 qt casserole and bake. Mixture will be loose, but will thicken while baking. 350°, 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Onions, Mushrooms and Peas...oh my 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef Strogonoff 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Chicken 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Tom Tom Drums (Chicken Legs!) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Dad's Fasolakia 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- End of line Ham casserole - crock... 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!