- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter, cut in pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix.
Stir well, pour into 2 qt casserole and bake. Mixture will be loose, but will thicken while baking. 350°, 1 hour.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Pepper Lasagna 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Basil & Olive Oil Rice 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Crockpot or stovetop- Chicken corn... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheesy Peas 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!