CREAMY CORN SOUP
This is a rich soup that is slightly sweet.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tsp, garlic, minced
- 1 potato, cubed
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 4, green onions, sliced
- 1 tnsp vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp club house roasted chili and tamarind seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp cornstarch in 1/4 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onions and garlic until caramelized.
Fry potatoes until softened.
Add all ingredients to a lg pot, boil until thickened.
Serve with homemade bread.
You'll also love
- Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Avize Onion soup 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Pea Gazpacho with Mint 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken with Rice 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe