CREAMY CORN SOUP
This is a rich soup that is slightly sweet.
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 tsp
- 1 potato
- 2 cups sweet corn
- green onions
- 1 tnsp vegan margarine
- 1 tbsp club house roasted chili and tamarind seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 2 tbsp cornstarch in 1/4 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onions and garlic until caramelized.
Fry potatoes until softened.
Add all ingredients to a lg pot, boil until thickened.
Serve with homemade bread.
You'll also love
- Phyllis Diller Potato Salad 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- cream cheese dip 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- My Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sunday Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Simple Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!