World's Best Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 packages (bricks) cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- additional 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Blend together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press into springform pan bottom and sides. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
Beat cream cheese until creamy.
Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla and beat.
Add sour cream and additional sugar, beat until incorporated.
Pour into crust, bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until set with golden brown around the edges, and slightly cracked in center.
Cool, and top with canned cherry pie filling.
You'll also love
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple McIntosh Cake 3.7/5 (69 Votes)
- Banana Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Blue Berry Cheesecakes 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Trish’s Cherry Delight 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Dump Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!