- 1) Graham Crackers or Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2) 6 tbsp Regular Sugar
- 3) 3 oz. of Butter at Room Temperature
- 4) 4 Packets of Cream Cheese
- 5) 4 Eggs. Number of eggs should be same as number of cream cheese packets
- 6) 1 Cup Regular Sugar
- 7) 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 23mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs into a mixing bowl
Add 6 tbsp of regular or brown sugar
Add 6 oz. of butter. Mix the ingredients.
In a separate mixing bowl, put 4 packets of cream cheese
Add 4 eggs, 1 cup regular sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla essence
Mix with electric mixer (after each egg). Mix only until ingredients are mixed (not too much). Texture should be fluffy.
Butter the tray and pour the graham cracker mixture into it. Flatten the crumbs with flat-bottomed glass.
Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the crumbs and spread with a spatula.
Bake at 350° for about 23-25 minutes
When baked, cool for about 30 minutes, then let it cool in the refrigerator for 8+ hours.
1) Do NOT bake with olive oil (use canola oil, if needed)
2) To check if cake is done, top should feel soft, but not too soft.
3) If oven is pre-heated, bake time will be around 25 minutes. If not, bake time will be around 45-50 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!