- 2 C graham crackers
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1/3 C melted butter or margarine
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 C white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 small pkg lemon jello
- 1 can of chilled milnot
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter to make crust.
Pat into 9x13 inch baking pan, and bake 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Set aside to cool.
Once crust is cool, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla till sugar is dissolved.
Beat in jello mixture
Place chilled milnot in a bowl and whip until doubled in size.
Add lemon mixture and beat for 3 minutes.
Pour in crust and refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!