Turkey Pepperoni Dip
- 1 tub garlic and herb cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- ½ cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Microwave cream cheese 2 minutes.
In a large baking dish, combine all ingredients.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°. Serve with crackers or crusty bread.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!