- 16 hot dogs
- 1 egg
- mustard for serving
- 1 pkg. of frozen rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Let rolls thaw. Roll them out and cut into thin strips. Then wrap around hot dogs. Leave a little bit of open space around the face to the mummy (one end of hot dog).
Make a glaze by cracking the egg into a small bowl and whisking it with 1 tbsp. of water. Lightly brush the glaze over the top of each mummy dog and bake them 18 to 20 minutes until the dough is nice and golden brown. Before serving dot the mummy dogs with a little mustard eyes.
You'll also love
- North Carolina BBQ 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Pork Chops 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Pishtou 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Old Fashion Popovers 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Classic Sugar Cookies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
- chile cheese dogs 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer 2.7/5 (90 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.