Piggies In A Blanket
- 2 slices American processed cheese
- 4 Lean Hot Dogs
- 1/2 Can Crescent Rolls
- Cooking Spray
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Unroll each crescent roll. Break or cut cheese into 2 triangles (4 triangles or 2 pieces cut in half).Place each triangle on a crescent roll. Roll up the hot dog with the crescent roll and cheese.
Spray pan with cooking spray and place the Pigs In A Blanket on the sprayed pan. Spray tops with cooking spray.
Bake in preheated oven until crescents are brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy with your favorite topping such as mustard, ketchup or relish.
Spray with cooking spray to make tops golden.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!