Chicken & Broccoli Braid
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 cups chopped chicken (cooked)
- 1 c. chopped broccoli
- 1/2 c. chopped red pepper
- 1c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Rolls out crescent rolls. Put mixture down the middle and then cut sides and "braid" on top. Brush with egg white and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- Hot Salsa 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Grapes Rockefeller 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Crumb Cake: 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Roquefort and Mushrooms Quiche 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Meatloaf 4.2/5 (0 Votes)
- Sue's Rahm Schnitzel 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Spanokopita 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Review this recipe