- 6 C spinach
- 1 C feta cheese
- 1 C cottage cheese
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 pkg filo leaves
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, cook and drain spinach. Mix with cheeses, onion, parsley, dill and salt. Stir in eggs.
Brush lasagna pan with 1 tbsp butter. Place 10 filo leaves, brushing each with melted butter, in bottom of pan. Spread spinach mixture. Place 10 filo leaves, brushing each with melted butter.
Score serving pieces through the top layer of filo. Cook at 350 degrees, uncovered until golden - 35 mins. Let stand 10 mins.
You'll also love
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Spinach pies 3.2/5 (186 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Auntie Kathy's Ammonia Cookies 3.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Quinoa Salad 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Flavour Infused Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon wrapped Jalapeno 4/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!