Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
© Silvia Santucci
1 refrigerated pizza crust
6 thin slices of deli ham
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella (or gruyère)
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!