Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Peanut butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread peanut butter over top of marshmallows and add a raisin.
You'll also love
- Seedai (sweet and savory) 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Pistachio Salad 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Dirty Worms 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Soup 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Gerri Maries Creamy Romen 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.