- 4 c. diced apples
- 2 c. sliced seedless grapes
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 c. miracle whip
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 c. milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place apples, nuts, marshmallows, and grapes in a bowl. Make the sauce and pour over. Chill for 1 hour before serving
To make the sauce: Beat miracle whip, sugar, and milk until creamy.
You'll also love
- Easy Dill Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- PARTY MIX 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Maple Walnut Fudge 2 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Apple Mellow Cake 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Walnut Crescent Cookies 3.7/5 (104 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fondant 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.