Easy Dill Potato Salad
Creamy potato salad with a hint of dill
- 20 potatoes
- Black pepper
- Sour cream
- 2 diced onions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a pot of salted water, boil the chopped potatoes until fork tender.
In a large bowl stir in enough sour cream until the potatoes are well coated. Dice two onions and stir into the potatoes, add lots of dill, paprika, and black pepper. Chill for fifteen minutes and add more spices if need be.
You'll also love
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Split Pea and Potato Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Clam Chowder 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- My Simple Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tomatoes Provencal 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.