My Simple Scalloped Potatoes
This is dedicated to Rose Bublitz-Beal, Nana's second daughter.
- 6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp. all purpose flour
- white milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grease a 6 cup casserole dish. You are going to create 2 layers.
Peel and slice 3 potatoes. Chop finely one onion. Add 1 tsp. all purpose flour.
Second layer: Peel and slice thinly 3 more potatoes to add to the dish. Add enough milk to cover the first layer and 1/2 of the second layer. Add 3 tsp. milk seperately across the top of the second layer.
Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until slightly browned.
For a different variation, you can add 1 can of ceam of chicken soup to the casserole dish before cooking.
You'll also love
- Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Monday Night Meal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Deviled Egg Salad 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Farfel Kugal 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Dad's Fasolakia 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Baked Cabbage and Potato Omelet 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- chick noodle casserole redone 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!