Deviled Egg Salad
This is my son's fave snack, and he can never remember how easy it is to make himself!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 T mayo
- 1 cap of vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Boil eggs until hard boiled.
Rinse and peel the eggs.
Take a fork and mash the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Serve on bread.
You'll also love
- Scrambled in Bulgarian 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Farfel Kugal 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Roquefort waffles with Pear Foam 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Gooderham BarS 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Oyster Rockefeller 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Hummus 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- American Sugar Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.