Deviled egg recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Deviled egg recipes
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Deviled Egg Salad
This is my son's fave snack, and he can never remember how easy it is to make himself!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 T mayo
- 1 cap of vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the eggs 10 minutes and not more
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Hard Boil your eggs. Let them cool
- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Deviled Eggs Divan
Make Deviled Eggs as above, using half of recipe
- 6 Hard-cooked eggs
- 2 pkgs frozen asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablepoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese