Deviled egg recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Deviled egg recipes
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Deviled Egg Salad
This is my son's fave snack, and he can never remember how easy it is to make himself!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 T mayo
- 1 cap of vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the eggs 10 minutes and not more
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Hard Boil your eggs. Let them cool
- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Deviled Eggs Divan
Make Deviled Eggs as above, using half of recipe
- 6 Hard-cooked eggs
- 2 pkgs frozen asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablepoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese